Thursday, September 24, 2009

Green meets Girl gives some COLOR ADVICE...

HAIRSTYLIST (Maria):
I use koleston perfect! And my question is how can u make like a strawberry blonde?.... Like what r the bases of it? More copper? More gold?.....
P.S. I took a wella class with nicole and I loved it! Wella color line makes it so much easier for me!

Green meets Girl:
Well, to answer your question a true strawberry blonde can sometimes be a little tricky to create. Primarily because we all see tones differently. The main thing that I see that can go very wrong with a strawberry blonde is that if its too light in depth it can end up looking just gold and if its too dark in depth it can almost look to red. One of my favorite combinations is a 9/3 and 8/34 equal parts. A true strawberry blonde lies right in between a level 8 and 9. Now keep in mind mind that this formula is on virgin hair. Toning is a whole other ball game...

No comments: